Payyo supports a range of alternative methods besides the credit and debit cards available. New alternative methods and currencies are frequently added to help you increase your customer base.
- iDEAL: iDeal is the prefered payment method in the Netherlands and in the Dutch Oversea Territories, having a larger market share than credit card payments. It is an interbank system covered by all major Dutch banks. It is available in EUR.
- Real time payment confirmation and payment guarantee
- Better conversion rates than credit card sales
- Increased security, since there is no sharing of credentials
- Easy use on mobile devices
- Alipay: Alipay is a product of Alibaba’s affiliate company Ant Financial Services Group and China’s most popular digital wallet. Currently, there are 400 million people using the app to shop online, book vacations and even pay their utility bills. Alipay is available in EUR and CHF.
- A solution with the most advanced encryption technology for secure transactions
- Seamless experience
- One-click payment
- TWINT: With the TWINT app it is possible to send and request money conveniently and safely via smartphone. It is available in CHF.
- Fast payments
- Strong Swiss market acceptance
- Increased payment security by allowing the use of several security elements
- Sofort: The payment method is based on the principle of a bank transfer. In contrast to a regular transfer, the consumer only has to verify the payment. Details such as the amount and the beneficiary are already filled out. SOFORT then proceeds to carry out the payment. The advantage of the payment method is that it eliminates human error, making it a simple and fast way to pay. SOFORT is available in EUR.
- Secure payment
- A real-time transaction notification
- Extremely high bank coverage within Europe
- Risk reduction for recurring SEPA charges
- SEPA Direct Debit: This is the process of debiting the money directly from a bank account. SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Direct Debit was introduced by the European Payments Council to create a standardised payments infrastructure within the EU. Direct debit is available in EUR.
SEPA Direct Debit offers:
- Simplified processing for cross-border payments
- Easy access to European markets
- Confirmation of payment execution
- Apple Pay: Apple Pay is a mobile payment and digital wallet service by Apple Inc. that allows users to make payments in person, in iOS apps and on the web. It can help you future-proof your business and enable you to provide a seamless and sleek checkout. It is supported on iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac. Apple play is available in all currencies Payyo supports.
Apple Pay offers:
- Simplicity and security by allowing customers to complete their purchase without entering any sensitive information
- Confirmation of payment execution
- Fraud-prevention by putting the customer in complete control of the transaction
- Giropay: Giropay is an online banking based payment method in Germany. This payment method allows customers to process payments using direct online transfers from their bank account.
- Real-time transaction confirmation
- Supported by the majority of German banks (1500 German banks)
- Secure payments
- Guaranteed payment method
- EPS: With EPS (electronic payment standard) the customer can simply and securely process online payments to users based in Austria. All Austrian banks are supported.
- Guaranteed payment
- All Austrian banks supported
- Fast settlement
- Invoice: Payment via Invoice (“buy now, pay later”) is the most popular payment method in Switzerland. It offers Swiss customers the possibility to order a service in one or several instalments without having to pay for it until a later date. Payyo currently offers this payment method for customers in Switzerland. Invoice offers:
- Secure and simple payment for both merchants and customers
- Relationship of trust with your customers
- Payment flexibility for the customer