There are several reasons why the payout wasn’t issued:
- You don’t have any balance or your balance is not higher than the minimum payout established to your account.
- Your account is in pending verification on KYC (Know Your Customer process). If you have made any changes to your personal or bank details, the account is forwarded to the compliance team for approval again. It can take up to 48 working hours to re-approve it.
- The bank account information was not correct:
- It can take up to 10 working days until we receive a refund for the money we tried to send to you. As soon as we receive it, we try to issue the payout again and ask for updated bank details. Please contact us if you see that your bank details are not correct.
- Sometimes an intermediary bank receives the money and does not have the right information to forward it to the beneficiary bank and holds back the amount until they get further notification.
- You are paid out based on the accounting date of the bookings and you received a high rate of refunds and chargebacks of more than 15%.
Please contact support for further information.